WE WORK WITH FOOD AND AGRIBUSINESS TO LIFT INDUSTRY AND ENTERPRISE CAPABILITY
We are a dedicated not-for-profit company with the technical expertise to assist industry and enterprises to navigate education, skills and training ensuring access to capable workers who can value add to business growth and productivity.
Food and Agribusiness Solutions is a not-for-profit company which works with industry to address the priority of attracting, building and retaining workforce capability throughout the food and agribusiness value chain. We are founded on 11 years of skills and training services to industry and government by AgriFood Skills Australia Ltd and are governed by an independent professional board.
There has never been a more exciting time to join the food and agribusiness sector. Demand for high quality and value-added Australian products by the rest of the world is real. Technology advances, robotics and the web are having a profound impact on how we grow, process and market Australian products.
Jobs in food and agribusinesses are changing creating new and exciting opportunities for people to join the workforce. The industry offers many entry points, diverse job roles from low skilled to highly qualified and a geographic spread of jobs in regions, cities and internationally.
The link between productivity growth and capability is real. But navigating the skills and training arena is complex, time consuming and there is a crisis of confidence in the quality of training outcomes. To effectively navigate this space, and to make the right investment decisions requires a strong knowledge of the education and training sector. This is the expert capability we offer industry associations and small and medium enterprises to ensure they make the right choices in skills and training.
Attracting and retaining talent into food and agribusiness is a high priority. We understand that attraction, retention and development of the workforce is a high priority in a competitive workforce market. Many food and agribusinesses are located regionally which increases their workforce challenges. We have deep experience in assisting industry, local governments and regions to map and understand their workforce and skills needs.
Contact us today to find out more about how we can assist your industry or enterprise to boost productivity and business opportunities through skills.
- 10 years of capability from AgriFood Skills Australia
- Expertise in education, skills, training and workforces (schools – VET – university)
- Independence and dedication to quality outcomes
- Deep understanding of VET qualifications
- Design and implementation of initiatives at regional, industry and enterprise scales
- Management of national initiatives to deliver targeted training to thousands of learners
- Utilising a network of quality training providers to match industry needs
- Proven high level expertise in the management, administration and governance required by government and rural research and development corporation funders
Phone: 02 6163 7200
Fax: 02 6162 0610
PO Box 5450